Believe it or not were already half way through August and getting slightly closer to less 90 degree days. Which for me is the most exciting, I get to wear slightly more layers, drink pumpkin beers and actually enjoy being outside. Really I think it’s any fashion girls favorite season because we get to wear more clothes! I rounded up my favorite items so far ( because it is best to shop before the season) and here they are!
Since i live in Florida I feel like I have never really invested in good sweaters before but now I am traveling a little more and ready to have some that will last me season to season. Not to mention the more earthy tones are majorly in for Fall/Winter 2016/17 which will contrast great with some bolder reds and luster blushes.
1. All Saints : Color shown is on sale for $115 and Extra 20% off with code EXTRA20. Zipper details have been one of my favorites on tops and that isn’t going away any time soon.
2. Loft : BOGO 50% off Sweaters with no code necessary. More color options as well!
3. Topshop : I have always wanted a duster coat and now is definitely the time to buy one. They never go out of style and this camel color will go with everything. It is on the pricier side but sometimes it’s worth it for the longevity. I will definitely be on the lookout for some cheaper options and sales.
4. Loft: This is showing up in my cart at $15 all by itself, no code necessary. Definitely a good buy.
5. Aritzia : Again a little on the pricier side but it is wool and so cute! Something that will last a lifetime. I absolutely love the pocket details!
These are some gems I already have ordered and will definitely be on repeat this Fall/Winter.
All three are from Zara :
1. here : I am so excited about this bomber, first off I love outerwear and second I love this color. Blush paired with black and rich blackberry colors during the Fall is going to look stunning plus this will translate into Spring perfectly.
2. here : This knotted high low top is going to be one of my favorites, I already know it. I have been trying to add some white into my wardrobe besides just a white tee so this really caught my eye with knot detail in the front.
3. here : I am due for some new black jeans, the last I bought from Zara are a bit more washed looking vs these that seem to be more solid. On the model they looked more cropped as well which I love having jeans stop at above my ankle to show off my shoes!
Speaking of shoes…
Really I love booties… like really. I know I am crazy but I wear them all year round in FL. I also love hardware… I pretty much don’t wear any jewelry so I have to get a little flashy somehow. But they are fit especially for Fall/Winter so here are my top picks with some other must have styles too.
1. Jeffery Campbell Everly : These are my ALL TIME favorites. I bought a pair of these years ago and wore them every day until they pretty much were falling apart. I love them so much that I am on the hunt for new ones. They unfortunately don’t have my size anymore (true 8.5) but there are some sizes left, a good alternative are these here (same shoe different details).
2. Jeffrey Campbell Destructa : Since I know how comfortable JC’s are and these are similar they are also on the table for replacing my old Everlys. The more hardware the better right?
3. Nasty Gal Double Down : Again.. black bootie…I know. These are on sale right now though and lots of sizes still left. I love the buckle style and pointed toe.
4. Nasty Gal Full Exposure : Sale price is…$57! These are seriously in my cart right now. A girl needs a good pair of heels for those nights out and these are it!
5. T.U.K. Mondo : I did buy these (review coming soon). I am very into wearing sneakers right now. They are comfortable, stylish, and did I mention comfortable?
6. Vans Mule : These are my all time favorite! I am sure you have seen me post about these a few times before. I even wore these for the three days I was just in NY and they are so comfy. Right now they are my go-to work shoes, I even ear them with maxi dresses. I have them in white but I am definitely getting a blush pair (tbh another white pair too).
Most of these sites also work wit Ebates so don’t forget to use that to get a little extra cash back! I downloaded the browser plug-in so it always notifies me when I go to a site that uses it.
Let me know your favorites for fall and as always I will post reviews and looks as I get the items in!
*Disclaimer: none of these are paid advertisements. All are my own opinions and findings.